About: “I Got It” was a group project at Code University which is about finding best learning experiences of people and recreating positive experiences based on research findings.
Our Process: We planned to start with discovery and literature reading so here we are expanding our focus. After we are defining areas to focus and before starting Diary Studies & Cultural Probes we will have hypotheses to focus on. After we’ve concluded our latest research methods we have an idea for a better experience so we can create an experience story and experience prototype, that’s where we narrow our focus again.
Agreed Project Goal: Our goal is to find out about strategies on how to make self-learning experiences even better & more positive experiences and therefore we interview people to find out about patterns in self-learning, so we can extract strategies on how to make the learning experience even better by using the approach of Positive Design.
- Human Psychology,
- Literature Reading,
- Experience Design,
- Structuring a Research Group,
- Group Dynamics & Communications,
- Design Methods,
- How to Conduct an Interview ,
- What is an “Experience Prototype”? ,
- How Double Diamond Process applies to a real life project,
- Gathering and Structuring Data,
- Synthesis of Qualitative Information,
- Grounded Theory,
- Creating Experience Focused Hypotheses